K-I Exteriors Siding
Commercial & Residential Siding
K-I Exteriors Siding Division is your one stop for all your siding needs! From James Hardie fiber cement to GP vinyl siding, we have you covered no matter what your job calls for. No job is too large or too small with a partner like K-I!
James Hardie fiber-cement siding is the #1 siding in America. For all of your new construction, remodeling, and commercial needs, trust James Hardie. K-I offers the full line of James Hardie fiber cement, including:
- ColorPlus or primed siding, trim, and soffit
- HardiePlank lap siding
- HardiePanel vertical siding
- HardieTrim in all sizes
- HardieSoffit panels
- HardieShingle in staggered or straight edge
We carry all of the plank sizes you need for your job, as well as the full line of NT3 trim to complete the project. Choose primed or one of James Hardie’s robust ColorPlus options- we have you covered! We also carry a full line of the accessories you need for your project- Gecko Gauges, Bear Skins, Diablo saw blades, James Hardie trim tabs, and more.
K-I also proudly offers GP Vinyl Siding in a variety of colors and sizes including lap siding, board and batten, shake, and foam backed siding and accessories. Georgia Pacific® Vinyl Siding is designed to be virtually maintenance-free and look great for years to come. Vinyl siding never needs to be stained or painted, holds up to the weather and is resistant to pests and moisture. This means no painting, scraping or replacing boards — just a minimal amount of care will keep your home exterior looking new. Learn more about the vinyl siding types that are available to find the best fit for your home.
We carry a wide range of:
- Compass .044 in D4 and D4.5 Dutch Lap
- Forest Ridge .042 in D4 and D5
- Shadow Ridge .042 in D4 Dutch Lap and D5 Dutch Lap
- Board and Batten
- Beaded Soffit
- Full line of accessories
Additional Exterior Products
- LP® SmartSide® Siding Solutions – Engineered for sustainability and durability, LP SmartSide siding has over 20 years of exceptional performance as a full home siding solution, it’s easy to see why so many remodelers, builders and building professionals choose the #1 brand of engineered wood siding. LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding has refined durability, workability and longer-lasting curb appeal.
- Boral TruExterior Siding & Trim – Building better means using materials that are beautiful without sacrificing performance. Surpassing wood, PVC, fiber cement and engineered wood products, TruExterior brings the workability and curb appeal together with a breakthrough poly-ash material that’s ready for anything.
- Woodtone Rustic Series – the natural warmth and beauty of wood on durable fiber cement and engineered wood products.
- Woodtone Absolute Cedar Posts & Trim – manufactured from high-quality Western Red Cedar, this product has double the stability of most commonly available softwoods and is inherently resistant to moisture, decay and insect damage.
- Woodtone RealWood Posts, Trim, and Corners – Trim, engineered corners and structural posts make up this beautifully natural product line and arrive primed to the job site.
- Woodtone Walls & Ceilings – Enhance the character of your home with real wood paneling for your walls and ceilings. This collection is made up of three profiles to choose from, finished with various primer, stain and solid color coating options. Bring your dreams to reality with our Wall & Ceiling Collection.
- Royal Building Products – Crane solid core siding, decorative PVC mouldings, trim, and sheets; column wraps, capitals, and bases
- Foundry Shingle & Shake – The look of cedar preserved. Foundry makes it possible to get the warm look and beautiful colors of cedar without the high maintenance.
- AZEK Exteriors – Trusted durability, beautiful flexibility, superior quality. Beautiful and durable products coupled with design flexibility and a great warranty provide the reliability you’ve come to trust from the #1 name in trim. See why AZEK Exteriors is the most trusted name in the market for trim, mouldings, siding, cladding, and fastening.
- Easy Trim Reveals – Compatible with every major fiber cement manufacturers’ 5/16″ panels and lapped plank, the Fiber Cement Trim System by EasyTrim Reveals® replaces the outdated board and batten installation method providing an exterior finish that is not only beautifully modern and painlessly easy to install, but also built incredibly durable and features many patented water-management features.
- Fypon Decorative Polyurethane Moulding & Millwork – Old world style to classic modern design, Fypon offers the largest and most architecturally correct styles and designs of molding and trim, shutters, beams and much more.
- Mid-America Vinyl Shutters – Mid-America carries color-matched parts for all major siding manufacturers. Close enough is never good enough.
- SturdiMount Exterior Mount Blocks – SturdiMount Mount Blocks are designed to provide a strong, smooth mounting surface that complements uneven exterior finishes such as lap siding, brick, stone or stucco.
- HB&G Columns – At HB&G Columns, we offer both decorative and load-bearing columns, as well as our innovative PVC column wraps — a quick and easy solution to cover or replace any existing structural post with that perfect custom fit.
To learn more about the offerings from KI-Lumber, call us at 800-937-1401 or click here to fill out a request information form.
Questions? Thinking of Building? Want to Know More?
Please contact K-I Lumber today for more information on our products and services!