To Our Valued Customers,
During this challenging time, we want to reassure you that the safety of our associates, customers and communities is our top priority. We know you rely on us to continue delivering the products you need to keep your jobs moving and your people working. K-I Lumber remains committed to delivering materials to you in a safe and responsible way
- We will continue procedures focused on containing the spread of COVID-19. We have asked our drivers to avoid shaking hands and adhere to the 6 feet social distancing recommendations. They will be taking delivery photos in lieu of signatures. Our yards allow us to continue to delivering materials while keeping the prescribed social distance.
- Due to demand and changes or interruptions in supply chains and markets, delivery of orders and customer response times may be delayed.
- Effective immediately we have adjusted our hours of operations at all locations including delivery and manufacturing from:
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
CLOSED ON SATURDAYS
Our showrooms will be closed to walk-in traffic.
- Many of our services can be completed by phone or email. We ask that you make these your primary method for doing business going forward. Will call – orders must be phoned in advanced so we can prepare for pickup.
- At this time, we are only accepting will call orders phoned in advance from those customers who have a current “Trade Account” with K-I
- Our sales team will continue to work to minimize the impact on lead times and product availability. Please understand that some lead times may be extended.
If you do need to visit one of our locations, please help us in maintaining the 6-foot social distancing as we focus on containing the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work together during this unique time. We will continue to keep you updated. Thank you for your continued partnership.
Eric DeZarn, President
K-I Lumber & Building Materials